KMS Institute of soil and water conservation Chinese Academy of Sciences
|Place of Conferral||北京|
|Keyword||长期定位试验 保护性耕作 黄土旱塬区 玉米产量 土壤水分 土壤养分 养分吸收|
1. 传统耕作秸秆覆盖和有地膜覆盖的处理整体上提高了百粒重和穗粒数，进而提高了籽粒产量，籽粒产量较传统耕作提高了9.4%-23.8%。其中传统耕作的地膜+秸秆覆盖籽粒产量最高，达到了9381.6 kg hm-2。而免耕和免耕秸秆覆盖降低了百粒重和穗粒数，致使籽粒产量降低了8.3%-11.9%。传统耕作条件下的籽粒产量比免耕条件下提高了10.3%。在2007年-2016年间，不同降水年型间不同保护性耕作的籽粒产量变异系数在3.0%-17.7%之间。年际间呈波动性变化。
2. 有秸秆覆盖的处理有利于土壤水分深层补给；同一降水年型下0-300 cm土壤剖面水分分布差异较大；土壤水分消耗-补给深度受降水年份影响较明显。传统耕作覆盖和免耕地膜+秸秆覆盖的水分利用效率较传统耕作提高了9.98%-16.39%，而免耕其余处理降低了水分利用效率，传统耕作条件下的水分利用效率比免耕条件下提高了11.05%。不同降水年型间不同保护性耕作措施水分利用效率的变异系数在0.94%-13.17%之间。在时间尺度上，随着保护性耕作年限的增加，水分利用效率均呈现波动性变化。
3. 有覆盖的土壤有机质含量比传统耕作提高了0.18 g kg-1 -1.32 g kg-1，而免耕的有机质含量降低了0.30 g kg-1，传统耕作条件下的有机质含量比免耕条件下降低了0.10 g kg-1。有秸秆覆盖的处理土壤全氮和碱解氮含量也均有所提高，全氮含量提高了0.71%-12.27%，碱解氮含量提高了5.00%-19.08%；而免耕的全氮和碱解氮的含量分别降低了1.09%和3.14%，传统耕作条件下的全氮和碱解氮含量分别比免耕条件下降低了1.93%和6.97%。保护性耕作的土壤速效磷含量降低了2.56%-37.25%，传统耕作条件下的速效磷含量比免耕条件下提高了21.62%。有地膜覆盖的处理也降低了土壤速效钾含量，而秸秆覆盖的速效钾含量提高了7.80%-8.57%，传统耕作条件下的速效钾含量比免耕条件下降低了3.22%。不同降水年型间各种保护性耕作措施下的土壤养分含量的变异系数在1.67%-22.24%之间。年际间土壤养分含量均呈波动性变化。
Conservation tillage is a new kind of tillage method, which aims at the problems of soil structure destruction and serious soil erosion caused by long-term traditional tillage. Considering the effect of tillage years and the characteristics of precipitation in the Loess Plateau area, the conservation tillage experiment carried out at the Loess Plateau Agro-ecology Test Station of the Chinese Academy of Sciences from 2003 was taken as the research object. There are two tillage methods and four mulching measures, a total of 8 treatments which are conventional tillage, conventional tillage with plastic-film mulching, conventional tillage with straw mulching, conventional tillage with plastic-film and straw mulching, no-tillage, no-tillage with plastic-film mulching, no-tillage with straw mulching, no-tillage with plastic-film and straw mulching. Combining with the meteorological data of the region, years (2007-2016) of experimental data were summarized and sorted out to systematically study the effects of different conservation tillage measures on 1) maize yield and its growth traits; 2) soil profile water distribution and water use efficiency; 3) the changes of soil nutrient content; 4) the changes of nutrient uptake and nutrient use efficiency of Maize. Main conclusions are as follows:
1. The conventional tillage with straw mulching and plastic-film mulching increased the 100-grain weight and grain number of maize as a whole, and then increased the grain yield, which increased by 9.4%-23.8% compared with the conventional tillage. Among them, the conventional tillage with plastic-film and straw mulching had the highest grain yield, reaching 9381.6 kg hm-2. However, no-tillage and no-tillage with straw mulching reduced 100-grain weight and grain number, resulting in a decrease in grain yield of 8.3%-11.9%. At the same time, the biological yield of mulching increased by 4.7%-28.3% compared with conventional tillage, while that of no-tillage decreased by 1.4%. The ear length and spike length of no-tillage decreased by 1.9%-2.2%，and ear height and plant height of no-tillage decreased by 3.9%-5.8%. From 2007 to 2016, the variation coefficients (CV) of yield and growth traits of maize under different conservation tillage in different precipitation years ranged from 0.4% to 30.8%, which were weak or moderate, while inter-annual variation fluctuated.
2. Straw mulching was beneficial to soil water deep recharge. Under the same mulching measure, no-tillage increased the depth of soil water recharge compared with conservation tillage. At the same time, the water consumption depth of conservation tillage with mulching increased, while that of no-tillage with mulching decreased. In the same precipitation year, the water consumption-recharge depth of soil profile 0-300 cm was significantly different, and the water distribution of soil profile between years was significantly different. The water use efficiency of conservation tillage with mulching and no-tillage with plastic-film and straw mulching increased by 9.98%- 16.39% compared with conservation tillage, while that of the other treatments of no-tillage decreased. The CV of water use efficiency (WUE) under different conservation tillage measures ranged from 0.94% to 13.17% in different precipitation years, mostly with weak variation. On the time scale, WUE fluctuated with the increase of conservation tillage years.
3. The soil organic matter content of mulching increased by 0.18 g kg-1-1.32 g kg-1 compared with conventional tillage, while that of no-tillage decreased by 0.30 g kg-1. The content of soil total nitrogen and alkali-hydrolyzed nitrogen with straw mulching also increased, with the total nitrogen content increased by 0.71%-12.27% and the alkali-hydrolyzed nitrogen content increased by 5.00%-19.08%, while that of no-tillage decreased by 1.09% and 3.14%, respectively. Soil available phosphorus content in conservation tillage decreased by 2.56% to 37.25%, and soil available potassium content in plastic-film mulching also decreased, while that in straw mulching increased by 7.80%-8.57%. Under the same mulching measure, the available potassium content in no-tillage was 0.84%-5.95% higher than that in conventional tillage. The coefficient of variation of soil nutrient content under different conservation tillage measures in different precipitation years ranged from 1.67%-22.24%, and the organic matter content was weak variation. The other contents were also weak variation without mulching. Many treatments reached moderate variation under mulching, especially the content of available phosphorus. The change of soil nutrient content showed fluctuating change between years.
4. Overall, mulching increased the nutrient absorption of stem, leaf and grain, the total nitrogen absorption increased by 4.77%-38.74%, the total phosphorus absorption increased by 21.67%-55.29%, and the total potassium absorption increased by 6.35% -39.35%. Compared with conventional tillage, no-tillage reduced the nutrient absorption of organs, and the total nitrogen absorption, total phosphorus absorption and total potassium absorption decreased by 16.36%, 8.65% and 10.09%, respectively. Compared with conventional tillage, the nitrogen use efficiency of conventional tillage with plastic-film mulching and no-tillage with plastic-film mulching and straw mulching increased by 7.77% and 7.99%, respectively. The phosphorus use efficiency of no-tillage with plastic-film mulching and no-tillage with plastic-film mulching and straw mulching increased by 9.60% and 9.45% respectively, and the potassium use efficiency of treatment with plastic-film mulching increased by 10.02%-39.62%. However, straw mulching and no-tillage reduced the use efficiency of NPK.
|MOST Discipline Catalogue||农学|
|赵晶. 黄土旱塬区长期保护性耕作对玉米产量和土壤水肥效应影响研究[D]. 北京. 中国科学院大学,2019.|
|Files in This Item:|
|8赵晶博士毕业论文电子版docx.pdf（6624KB）||学位论文||开放获取||CC BY-NC-SA||Application Full Text|
|Recommend this item|
|Export to Endnote|
|Similar articles in Google Scholar|
|Similar articles in Baidu academic|
|Similar articles in Bing Scholar|
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.